Pixel Mentor Members LOVE to play games, have fun and win badges!
Although I try to create fun things to do there is nothing stopping others from creating an event for us to do!
To earn this badge and get one step closer to Rank #3 all you need to do is create and run an event for the PM members!
Some things to remember when creating your event …
- You will need to set up the rules.
- Once the rules are created don’t forget to create the email with all your information and how they can join.
- For events we create at least two badges, 1 for those who participate and another for the winner. Below are the templates for both the small and large badge. You’re welcome to use either for your event, I suggest using the small badge for the participants and the large badge for the winner.
Don’t forget the ending date!
Once your event has been planned and you’re ready to see it in action, send Sicara at note here: sicaraATthe-alley.org so you can discuss when to have the event.
Some events that our members have enjoyed in the past include:
- Doodle Round – We start with a doodle and each person takes a turn adding something to it.
- Spoiling Sisters – Those who join in are paired with another member, then they spoil each other for usually a week.
- Secret Gifters – Everyone who joins up creates a gift and send it to the event leader. Then each person chooses a number determined by the amount of players. The leader then assigns a number to the gifts sent in and the person who picks the corresponding number gets that gift.
- Cake Off – This is a team game. Each team is given a list of ingredients and instructions then following those instructions they create a cake. There are three rounds, each voted on by the PM members. The winning team gets the winners badge, those on the teams are allowed to collect the cakes as collectibles.
- BINGO! – The girls love playing bingo, if you would like to do this one Sicara has a card template or you’re welcome to create your own.
- Contests – Announce a contest for our members. Usually they will need to create a collectible and send it in, the winner gets the badge. Those who participate are allowed to collect the collectibles for themselves.
- Sudoku Challenge – We play sudoku, first to complete the puzzle gets a badge and prize.
Those are only some possibilities! You’re welcome to come up with your own ideas
Once you have completed your event you have earned the Party Planner Badge! You’ve also reached Rank #3!